slide show for pit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slide show for pit

every year I put a slide show together showing all the photos from the season pit crew- (lugging stuff etc etc)-- this year I wanted to put it to some music- The only song I can find that is close to what I am looking for is "the Load Out" by Jackson Browne- Anyone else have good suggestions?

Re: slide show for pit

"On the Road again"

Comment

Another good option might be music from this year's show (assuming you can find some public domain recordings to use).

Comment

Originally posted by Huskyfan68 View Post
        every year I put a slide show together showing all the photos from the season pit crew- (lugging stuff etc etc)-- this year I wanted to put it to some music- The only song I can find that is close to what I am looking for is "the Load Out" by Jackson Browne- Anyone else have good suggestions?

Are you still looking for music. So basically you looking for someone to make a DVD movie from all the pictures from your season with music; correctly? If still available send me a PM or email at eortiz98@live.com and i can send u a link to see if its something similar I have previous done before.
        Elizabeth Ortiz

I'm Availbale To Service In The Following Area:

Front Ensemble Arranger
        Battery Arranger
        Drill Writer

Comment

Working...
        X