2018 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbalash View Post
    There may (or may not) be a new regional in a stadium that has never hosted a BOA regional before. This location may cause some wailing and gnashing of teeth.

#tease
    The new US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis??

Comment

Originally posted by adobe View Post

I believe that there will be a show there, but I donít believe that it is ran by BOA.

Comment

Iím gonna guess somewhere in Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchingdaily1 View Post

I believe that there will be a show there, but I donít believe that it is ran by BOA.
          Youth in Music hosts the MN State Championship and the Youth in Music Championship (same competition, same day) but I could see BOA looking north with the number of MN/WI/SD bands traveling to other contests.

Comment

Youth in Music hosts the MN State Championship and the Youth in Music Championship (same competition, same day) but I could see BOA looking north with the number of MN/WI/SD bands traveling to other contests.
            Sounds like you're on the right track with the north/midwest area. I wouldn't presume that many, or any, SD bands would come. Another BOA show in the North could see WI, MN, OH, IN, and maybe a few other states who feel like traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchingdaily1 View Post

Sounds like you're on the right track with the north/midwest area. I wouldn't presume that many, or any, SD bands would come. Another BOA show in the North could see WI, MN, OH, IN, and maybe a few other states who feel like traveling.
              Sioux Falls Roosevelt and Sioux Falls Lincoln already attend BOA in St. Louis on a regular basis and Roosevelt has attended nationals in the past. Sioux Falls Washington travels to MN competitions as does Brandon, Mitchell and Brookings. If they had a BOA option that close, I wouldn't count them out from attending.

Comment

Waco ISD has been listed as the site of the Waco regional.

Comment

OBA 6A State Marching Championships will be held on October 20. This will allow for Broken Arrow, Owasso, Union, and Jenks to go to the St. Louis Super Regional the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrombone View Post
                    OBA 6A State Marching Championships will be held on October 20. This will allow for Broken Arrow, Owasso, Union, and Jenks to go to the St. Louis Super Regional the next week.
                    Bixby too?
                    MFA has asked me to include the following disclaimer: Hornrank is not affiliated with Bands of America and Music for All.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremiahW View Post

Bixby too?
                      Oddly enough, Bixby doesn't have any BOA events currently scheduled on their calendar.

Comment

A Billy Joel concert has been announced at BBT field on October 13 so it looks like Winston has lost its prime site.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornet View Post
                          A Billy Joel concert has been announced at BBT field on October 13 so it looks like Winston has lost its prime site.
                          Youíre joking....

Comment

Originally posted by Marimba11 View Post

Youíre joking....
                            Nope, not a joke.

[url]https://www.billyjoel.com/news/billy-joel-announces-first-stadium-concert-north-carolina/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Cornet View Post
                              Looks like we might be going racing again

Comment

Originally posted by Usernametaken View Post
                                Looks like we might be going racing again
                                Nope. Winston-Salem state has a football game.

Comment

Working...
                                X