5 Tear-Inducing Graduation Songs That Perfectly Sum Up All the my feels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Tear-Inducing Graduation Songs That Perfectly Sum Up All the my feels

You'll be ready to rock the cap and gown.
    Graduation marks the end of one chapter of your life and the start of an exciting new one! And while you're so looking forward to the journey ahead, saying goodbye to the friends and teachers who have been by your side isn't easy.

To help you get through all the nerve-racking, totally scary, completely exhilarating moments of graduation, here are 25 songs that capture exactly what you're feeling.

Check them out and add 'em to your playlist as you count down the days until it's time to rock that cap and gown. [h=3]1. "GRADUATION (FRIENDS FOREVER)" BY VITAMIN C[/h]
    This song may have come out nearly 20 years ago, but it really stands the test of time. It's all about students who are about to go their separate ways after graduation and all the emotions and feels that come with that.

The Most Relatable Lyrics: "And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives / Where we're gonna be when we turn twenty five / I keep thinking times will never change / Keep on thinking things will always be the same," Vitamin C sings in the track, which is eternally relatable." [h=3]2. "THE CLIMB" BY MILEY CYRUS[/h]
    The prospect of graduating can be scary, and it's pretty much guaranteed you'll face plenty of challenges once you're out in the real world. Miley Cyrus' track "The Climb" is all about staying strong as you venture out into a challenging new world.

Lyrics to Learn From: "There's always gonna be another mountain / I'm always gonna wanna make it move / Always gonna be an uphill battle / Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose / Ain't about how fast I get there / Ain't about what's waiting on the other side / It's the climb" [h=3]3. "SEASONS OF LOVE" BY RENT FILM CAST[/h]
    The RENT song, "Seasons of Love," is all about measuring your life in love, and when graduation time rolls around, the people you used to just walk by in the hallways without giving a second thought seem to feel much closer to you. You don't know what your life will be like when you can't walk by that person in the hallway everyday. You just love them so much and wish you had more time to walk by them (and not speak) every day.

Lyrics to Live By: "It's time now to sing out / Tho' the story never ends / Let's celebrate / Remember a year in the life of friends / Remember the love / Remember the love / Remember the love / Measure in love / Measure, measure your life in love" [h=3]4. "WE ARE YOUNG" BY FUN AND JANELLE MON┴E[/h]
    This track is all about living life to the fullest while you're young and not taking moments for granted, something you should definitely do during the final days of your high school adventure.

Most relatable Lyrics: "Tonight / We are young / So let's set the world on fire / We can burn brighter / Than the sun / Tonight / We are young / So let's set the world on fire / We can burn brighter / Than the sun" [h=3]5. "HISTORY" BY ONE DIRECTION[/h]
    You are going to miss your besties SO MUCH after graduation. If you're looking to relive every single moment you had with them, definitely listen to "History." It's literally all about cherishing all you've been able to accomplish with your friends and making sure your friendship lasts forever.

Most relatable lyrics: "You and me got a whole lot of history / We could be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen / You and me got a whole lot of history / So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever"

Comment

Working...
    X