Cedar Falls, IA Regional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedar Falls, IA Regional

Not much talk on here about this new regional. Really hoping this is successful since this is much closer to many of the band in the upper midwest. Which bands are going?

Originally posted by MidwestBandFan View Post
    Not much talk on here about this new regional. Really hoping this is successful since this is much closer to many of the band in the upper midwest. Which bands are going?
    There has been a decent amount of talk about this regional in several other threads. See the 2019 Schedule thread and the Which Bands Going Where thread.

Comment

I could find only a couple bands listed in those threads.

Looks like:
      Greendale, WI
      Rosemount, MN
      Sioux Falls Lincoln, SD
      Blue Valley SW, KS

Anyone know about others groups planning to attend?

Comment

Right now, I know of 4 bands that are for sure attending:

Rosemount H.S., MN
        Lincoln H.S., SD
        Greendale H.S., WI
        Blue Valley Southwest H.S., KS

It is likely that Roosevelt H.S., SD, Eastview H.S., MN, and Marshall H.S., MN will also be in attendance. Eden Prairie will be staying in Minnesota to compete at Irondale's Home show, but they will be attending the Indianapolis Super Regional. There are rumors that there might be some South Dakota bands that have never attended a BOA event that will come (Sioux Falls Washington, Brookings, or Mitchell) Brandon Valley H.S., SD will not attend due to them hosting their home show that weekend. Hopefully we'll see a good amount of Iowa Bands that have also never attended a Regional (Presumably West Des Moines Valley, SE Polk, and Pella). I expect some Nebraska Bands to make the trip (Likely Bellevue West, Millard North, and Millard West). Hopefully a few Illinois Bands attend. Finally, with the Golden Regiment Invitational moving back a weekend I would expect the other Blue Valley schools to attend, as well as some Missouri Bands. (Hopefully Blue Springs South, Grain Valley, or Fort Zumwalt North)

Comment

I can confirm that Lockport Township H.S., IL will be attending the Cedar Falls Regional.

Comment

Confirmed in another thread, but Blue Valley West will be attending as well. Definite finals contender.

Comment

Bellevue East (NE) and Eastview (MN) both have this event listed on their band calendars.

Comment

Originally posted by shaneok72 View Post
                Bellevue East (NE) and Eastview (MN) both have this event listed on their band calendars.
                Good to see Eastview back at a BOA event. We haven't seen them since the 2016 St. Louis Super Regional. It's also good to see Bellevue East get back into BOA, since they'l be doing this event and the St. Louis Super Regional.

So Right Now We Currently have:

Bellevue East H.S., NE
                Blue Valley Southwest H.S., KS
                Blue Valley West H.S., KS
                Eastview H.S., MN
                Greendale H.S., WI
                Lincoln H.S., SD
                Lockport Township H.S., IL
                Rosemount H.S., MN

Comment

Working...
                X